June 1 - Granite City Speedway (Sauk Rapids, MN) 7:30 pm. (WINNER - JEREMY NELSON)
June 2 - Wagamon's Ogilvie Raceway (Ogilvie, MN) 6:30 pm. (CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER)
June 3 - Bemidji Speedway (Bemidji, MN) 6:00 pm. (WINNER - SHANE SABRASKI)
Race To The Hill
June 6 - Rice Lake Speedway (Rice Lake, WI) 7:00 pm. (WINNER - DAN EBERT)
June 7 - Grand Rapids Speedway (Grand Rapids, MN) 6:30 pm. (WINNER - ANDY DAVEY)
June 8 - Gondik Law Speedway (Superior, WI) 7:00 pm. (WINNER - SHANE SABRASKI)
June 9 - ABC Raceway (Ashland, WI) 7:00 pm. (WINNER - DAN EBERT)
June 10 - King On The Hill @ Proctor Speedway (Proctor, MN) 5:00 pm. (WINNER - DAN EBERT)
July 20 - Red Cedar Speedway (Menomonie, WI) 7:00 pm.
July 21 - Eagle Valley Speedway (Jim Falls, WI) 5:00 pm.
July 27 - Brown County Speedway (Aberdeen, SD) 7:00 pm.
July 28 - Brown County Speedway (Aberdeen, SD) 7:00 pm.
July 29 - Casino Speedway (Watertown, SD) 6:30 pm.
THRU JUNE 10, 2018
|15||24||Jeffrey Lien, Jr.||275|
|-||24||Jeffrey Lien, Jr.||11|
|-||17||Deven Van House||7|
The Winners Circle
June 10, 2018
Nightly full race results for the 2018 Tour Season can be viewed on The Mod Tour Facebook and/or Twitter page -or- at the respective track My Race Pass site...
#60 Dan Ebert
#60 Dan Ebert
Lake Shore, MN
#44 Darrell Nelson
#44 Darrell Nelson
- ALLSTAR PERFORMANCE
HARD CHARGER OF THE RACE
Lake Shore, MN
CREW CHIEF OF THE RACE
TOUR TRACKS (2018)
Granite City Speedway, is a 3/8-mile semi-banked clay oval that hosts dirt track auto racing from early May through September. The track hosts WISSOTA sanctioned Modifieds, Super Stocks, Midwest Modifieds, Mod Fours, Hornets. and Outlaw Mini Mods. Races are Friday and Sunday Nights
2018 Tour Race: Friday, June 1st 7:00 pm.
- Granite City Speedway (Sauk Rapids, MN) -
Wagamon's Ogilvie Raceway is a premier 3/8 mile dirt track located in central Minnesota. Home of the Big O. Featuring family-friendly Saturday night entertainment!
2018 Tour Race: Saturday, June 2nd 6:30 pm.
- Wagamon's Ogilvie Raceway (Ogilvie, MN) -
Bemidji Speedway is a 1/4 mile clay oval track located in Bemidji, MN.
2018 Tour Race: Sunday, June 3rd 5:00 pm.
Bemidji Speedway Facebook
- Bemidji Speedway (Bemidji, MN) -
Rice Lake Speedway is a 1/3 mile, semi-banked clay oval located 1 mi N of Rice Lake midway between Hwy 48 and Hwy SS. The speedway presents Modifieds, Midwest Modifieds, Super Stocks, Street Stocks & Pure Stocks.
2018 Tour Race: Wednesday, June 6th 7:00 pm.
- Rice Lake Speedway (Rice Lake, WI) -
Grand Rapids Speedway is a 3/8 mile Wissota sactioned dirt track located in Grand Rapids, MN. Weekly shows are on Thursday evenings. Regular classes include Wissota Modifieds, Wissota Super Stocks, Wissota Midwest Mods & Wissota Pure Stocks.
2018 Tour Race: Thursday, June 7th 6:30 pm.
- Grand Rapids Speedway (Grand Rapids, MN) -
Gondik Law Speedway is located in Superior, WI. Regular race night is Friday with Wissota sactioned racing starting at 7:00 pm. Nightly classes include Wissota Late Models, Modifieds, Super Stocks, Midwest Mods & Pure Stocks.
2018 Tour Race: Friday, June 8th 7:00 pm.
- Gondik Law Speedway (Superior, WI) -
Home of the Red Clay Classic and the finest red clay oval in the Midwest. Fast racing every Saturday night May through August, with the Red Clay Classic held the last weekend in September. ABC Raceway is located 3.5 miles south of Ashland, WI. Weekly classes include Wissota Modifieds, Wissota Super Stocks, Wissota Midwest Mods, ABC Raceway 6-Cylinders & Pure Stocks.
2018 Tour Race: Saturday, June 9th 7:00 pm.
- ABC Raceway (Ashland, WI) -
Proctor Speedway, located in Proctor, MN, is a 3/8 mile Wissota Sanctioned race dirt track. Regular racing is on Sunday nights. Home of the "King on the Hill" & "Silver 1000"!
2018 Tour Race: Sunday, June 10th (King on the Hill) 5:30 pm.
- Proctor Speedway (Proctor, MN) -
West-central Wisconsin's top spot for Friday night dirt track racing! Red Cedar Speedway is a 1/3 mile semi-banked clay oval track in Menomonie, WI. Home of the annual Punky Manor Challenge of Champions. Weekly classes include Wissota Late Models, Wissota Mods, Wissota Super Stocks, Wissota Midwest Mods, Wissota Streets, Pure Stocks & Hornets.
2018 Tour Races: Friday, July 20th 7:00 pm.
- Red Cedar Speedway (Menomonie, WI) -
Eagle Valley Speedway is a 3/8 mile, high-banked dirt race track located in Jim Falls, WI. Weekly classes include Wissota Modifieds, Wissota Super Stocks, Wissota Street Stocks, Wissota Midwest Mods, Pure Stocks & Hornets.
2018 Tour Race: Saturday, July 21st 5:00 pm.
- Eagle Valley Speedway (Jim Falls, WI) -
Brown County Speedway is a 3/8th mile high banked dirt oval track located in Aberdeen, SD. Affordable family fun on Friday nights! Weekly classes include BCS Pure Stocks, Wissota Street Stocks, Wissota Midwest Mods, Wissota Super Stocks, Wissota Modifieds & Wissota Late Models.
2018 Tour Races: Friday, July 27th & Saturday, July 28th 7:00 pm.
- Brown County Speedway (Aberdeen, SD) -
Casino Speedway is in its 65th year of racing on the shores of beautiful Lake Kampeska in Watertown, SD... On Sunday evenings, from late April to early September, you can find the best fender-to-fender and door handle-to-door handle WISSOTA racing action on the fastest 1/4 mile dirt track in the Northern Plains!
2018 Tour Race: Sunday, July 29th 6:30 pm.
- Casino Speedway (Watertown, SD) -
2018 TOUR INFO
• The tour will use the 2018 Wissota Rules (Unless noted).
• All tour events will use transponders or raceceivers if the track utilizes them. Drivers must purchase or rent from the track or vendor if they do not have them.
• The tour will have a Draw/Redraw format.
• The entry fee for each tour race will be $40 cash at pill draw. NO CHECKS.
• There will be 4 heat races, unless there are over 48 modifieds in attendance. If there are over 48, there will be 6 heat races.
• All HEATS will be 10 or 12 laps. Four heats will be ran, with the top 3 will qualifying for the A main. The top 2 of each heat will redraw for the feature with others falling in line. If there are 6 heat races, the top 2 will qualify for the A main. Those 12 drivers will redraw for the A main (10 laps on ½ mile).
• Two B-MAINS will run each night with the top 4 or 6 moving to the A main (depending on start numbers) (3-b mains if over 48 cars taking top 4 ). The B mains will be 12 to 15 laps. They will line up straight up out of the heats. Heat 1 with heat 3 and heat 2 with heat 4. (12 laps on ½ mile)
• The A-MAIN event will start 20 cars or 24 cars. The A main event will be 40 laps on short tracks and 30 laps on 1/2 mile tracks.
• All races will utilize the “Delaware” restart rules.
• If a driver jump starts, the driver will move 2 spots back from where he/she started from at the next caution or at the pay window if there is no caution. The yellow will not come out for the driver who jump starts. The track will enforce all other track rules.
• All tech inspections will be conducted by the track tech official.
• If a driver is disqualified and/or suspended by the tech official or Wissota, he/she looses all tour points for the night and/or for the tour.
• All cars must have all Wissota stickers and/or tour stickers on both sides of car to get paid or receive awards.
• To be a part of the Intercomp Crew Chief of the Race... your crew chief must be registered with tour officials.
• Allstar Performance Hard Charger points are based on 1 point per car passed.
• The tour points will be based on the Wissota point system.
If you need to contact the Advantage RV Modified Tour presented by Watertown Ford Chrysler... you're in the right spot. Do you need payout information? What are the rules? Or just want to know what time a race starts? Give us a call or shoot us an email. Or just use the contact form below!
You can also Facebook message us or send us a private message on Twitter.
115 18th St NW, Watertown, SD 57201